Are you planning for an important event where a lot of people will be in attendance? If so, you will need a reliable catering company to feed everyone. The Hungry Trader, a Los Angeles restaurant that evokes the Orient, specializes in Asian, Indian, and Arabic food that is extremely healthy with plenty of vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options. Whether your group is large or small, The Hungry Trader has got you covered for all of your event catering needs. Below, we list the benefits to hiring a caterer instead of trying to do-it-yourself.
BENEFITS TO HIRING A CATERER
- Saves time. Unless you have experience cooking for a large number of people consistently, the time involved in trying to piece together resources can be significant, not to mention the actual time it takes to prepare and cook such a quantity of food. An event caterer knows exactly how much food to buy and prepare and how and when to prepare it. Furthermore, a professional caterer has all the tools needed (such as a huge mixing bowl for your wedding cake) to pull off an event seamlessly.
- Saves money. Although the price of a caterer might seem like a lot, if you factor in time, stress, and headaches as well as the cost of the food, you are actually saving a lot of money. First, cooking in bulk is cheaper than cooking individual meals. Furthermore, years of experience make most caterers proficient in their craft. The little touches like the rose on top of every cookie is as good as gold to prospective clients.
- Less stress. Planning a large event is stress in and of itself. Outsourcing parts of the event will go a long way in alleviating your stress. A professional catering company handles every aspect of the food, from a beautifully-decorated set up to the clean-up, so you can enjoy your efforts on the big day without having to worry about staying late.
- Great tasting food. A caterer can prepare many types of food in bulk that can accommodate all dietary restrictions without adding significantly to the cost. Not only is the food in huge quantities, but the food is great tasting as professional chefs with years of experience in flavoring food serve up amazingly-good food at just the right temperature and texture — creating an event to remember.
- Safe food handling. When you hire a professional caterer, you know that all of your food was prepared according to Food and Health Safety guidelines. Having Grandma help you prepare the food, although well-meaning, might lead to raw meat being prepared next to vegetables, etc. Caterers are trained and practiced in safe food-handling methods and implement these religiously in order to keep you and your guests safe from undercooked food or cross contamination.
- Positive impressions. Let’s face it, having a professional cater your special event sends a message that you cared enough for those in attendance to give them a high-quality meal. DIY catering jobs might send the wrong message, especially if it’s a corporate event, that you or your business doesn’t have the money to pay for such services or, even worse, didn’t care enough about you to pay the money for professionals (although as we’ve discussed, a professional caterer actually saves you money).
- Set the tone. If you are seeking a fun, light, get-to-know-one-another event, a catering company can provide hors d’oeuvres circulating on trays with waiters in a white shirt and black pants, provide an air of sophistication to the mingling. On the other hand, a formal sit-down meal lends a ton of serious business discussions and promotes more solemn topics at the tables.
- Change it up. Chances are, when you hire a caterer with a unique food offering such as The Hungry Trader who offers Asian, Arabian, and Indian food — a food that your guests often don’t eat — you’ll expose your guests to new tastes and make an impression that will last.
PAST EVENTS WE HAVE CATERED
- Corporate Events
- Business Luncheons
- Holiday Parties
- School Functions
- Graduation Parties
- Birthday Parties
- Family Reunions
- Anniversary Parties
- Engagement Parties
- Thank You Celebrations
- Other Special Milestones, Parties, or Occasions
People love food, and the food you choose for your event can make all the difference in their perception of the event, which is especially important if your event is a sales event.
The Hungry Trader in Los Angeles is the perfect company to cater your next big event. We offer food for every taste bud and every dietary restriction. We are excellent at cooking large amounts of food in a quick, efficient manner. We use biodegradable packaging that is easy to dispose of and to clean up. No matter the occasion, whether it be a wedding, a business, or a corporate event, The Hungry Trader has many catering options to fit your budget. Contact us today for scheduling!